Welcome to Lilleshall Pre-School
"Our vision is for all children to engage in play experiences that inspire and motivate them to develop a love for learning in a happy, safe environment"
Do you have a child between 2 and 5 years old?
Established in 1971 we are a reputable OFSTED regulated Pre-school and our friendly team are experts in providing the best pre-school experience possible
Call 01952 604809
We offer morning and afternoon sessions as well as extended hours, in a fun, happy environment allowing your loved ones to develop and express themselves safely.
The pre-school building consists of a main room for most activities which include large toys, dressing up, art & craft, games, puzzles, playdough, lego …. and a smaller room for quiet activities and story time. We encourage outdoor play and our safety matted area includes sandpit, ride on toys and play equipment.
In our beautiful rural location, we also venture outside into the field and trees allowing children to explore, learn and play in our natural environment. They enjoy their little adventures; especially when getting muddy!
Our Pre-school activities include:
- Following Early Years Foundation Framework; reading, writing, numeracy
- Group and individual learning, developing social skills and communication
- Recognising good behaviour, manners and safety
- Scheduled play and activities
- Encouraging healthy eating
- PE Sessions at Lilleshall Primary school for older children
- Up to 30 free hours funded childcare https://childcarechoices.gov.uk
- Fee for 2 years and below £5.27 per hour
- Fee for 3 years and above £4.97 per hour
- Daily snack fee 50p for funded children only
- Term time education. Holidays follow Telford & Wrekin Authority
- Monday to Friday
- Full session 09:00 - 15:00
- Morning session without lunch 09:00 - 12:00
- Morning session with lunch 09:00 - 13:00
- Afternoon session without lunch 13:00 - 15:00
- Afternoon session with lunch 12:00 - 15;00
- Extended hours available from 07:30 up to 17:45
* Lunch provided by parent / guardian
Why Lilleshall Pre-School?
- Excellent reputation
- Very high level of staff retention
- Early years qualified teachers
- Staff first aid and child protection certified
- Good OFSTED rating
- Parent lead committee
- Member of Pre-School Learning Alliance
- Promote sun safety
Lilleshall Pres School Annual general Meeting AGM 2019 minutes